Key Largo Sightseeing Tours & Things to do
Key Largo Florida Keys sightseeing, tours and things to do.
- JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK
- 102601 Overseas Highway, Mile Marker 102.5 Key Largo FL 33037
- (305) 451-6300
- As 1 of Florida's most fascinating natural parks, this preserve includes The Coral Reef Theater, reconstruction of a living reef in a 30,000 gallon aquarium, snorkeling, diving, glassbottom boat tours, kayak, canoe, & other rentals, camping, fishing, etc!
- KEY LARGO COMMUNITY PARK
- Laguana Avenue (Turn off U.S. 1 at Mile Marker 99. Key Largo FL 33037
- This huge park has it all: playground, ball fields, tennis courts, volleyball court, and more. It is co-located with the Jacobs Aquatics Center pool facility.
- OCEAN DIVERS
- 103800 Overseas Highway Key Largo FL 33037
- Explore the Everglades National Park. Diving, snorkeling, paddleboard, kayak, waverunners, eco-tours, parasailing and more. Experience spectacular sunsets on our sensational sunset cruises. Experience the Florida Keys in our one-stop watersport operation!