Big Pine Key Snorkeling & Dive Shops, Lower Keys
Snorkeling in the Lower Keys is a must do trip. Beautiful coral reefs to explore and many different species of tropical fish to see.
- BAHIA HONDA STATE PARK
- 36850 Overseas Highway Big Pine Key FL 33043
- Recently named the 2nd most beautiful beach in North America, Bahia Honda has 2 sandy beaches, marina, dive shop, cabins & campsites. Daily snorkel trips to Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary allow you to observe the beautiful reefs of the Florida Keys!
- DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK AND FORT JEFFERSON FERRY
- 100 Grinnell Street Key West FL 33040
- (305) 294-7009
- Visit a historic, remote eco-treasure 70 miles from Key West. Enjoy snorkeling, birding, pristine beaches & tour Ft. Jefferson. Buy tickets direct online for the best price.