Islamorada Restaurants, Seafood, Bars & Nightlife
Where to eat and drink in the Islamorada area of the Florida Keys.
- FLORIDA KEYS BREWING COMPANY
- 81611 Old Highway FL 33036
- 3056449722 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter Instagram
- Located in the Morada Way Arts District, FKBC is the Upper Keys first microbrewery. Serving our favorite beers, plus seasonal & barrel aged beers on draft. Tour the brewery, enjoy a flight of beers, relax in the beer garden. Family & dog friendly!
- HUNGRY TARPON RESTAURANT at ROBBIE'S ISLAMORADA
- MM 77.5 Overseas Hwy Islamorada FL 33036
- A true conch atmosphere with many tasty delights! Enjoy Caribbean-inspired cuisine at this old keys-style marina & fish shack while dining indoor or on our bayside deck. Watch the tarpon while you dine!
- CHEECA LODGE & SPA
- 81801 Overseas Hwy Islamorada FL 33036
- (305) 664-4651
- The best Islamorada restaurants are found at Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Four restaurants offer indoor & outdoor dining with ocean views. Fresh seafood at Atlantic's Edge, casual Tiki Bar, Nikai Sushi & Mia Cucina features Pizza, Pasta & Gelato.
- CIAO HOUND
- 84001 Overseas Highway Islamorada FL 33036
- 3056645300 Website
- Ciao Hound Italian Kitchen & Bar pairs Tuscan flavors with fresh ingredients from the Florida Keys. Sit on the patio to take in the laid-back lifestyle of the sunrise side of Islamorada. Dogs are welcome on our Pooch Patio, featuring a dog-friendly menu.