Islamorada Sightseeing Tours and Things To Do
Islamorada attractions and things to do in the Florida Keys.
- THEATER OF THE SEA
- Mile Marker 84.5 Oceanside Islamorada FL 33036
- Explore local islands and snorkel the coral reef on Theater of the Sea's 4 hour Adventure and Snorkel Cruise that covers 13 miles on the Atlantic Ocean and Florida Bay or Indulge yourself with a romantic Sunset cruise.
- #1 PADDLE DESTINATION IN THE KEYS ~ FLORIDA KEYS KAYAK
- Located at Robbie's Marina, 77522 Overseas Hwy Islamorada FL 33036
- 3056644878 E-mail Website
- TripAdvisor Watch our video
- KAYAK ~ PADDLE BOARD ~~ JET SKI ADVENTURES "The Kayak Shack'" offers the BEST part of your vacation! Explore two state parks - Indian Key & Lignumvitae Key, mangrove eco-systems, island exploration & snorkeling in the turquoise waters of Islamorada.
- A FAMILY FUN BOAT TOUR COMPANY
- 85920 Overseas Highway, MM 85.9 Bayside Islamorada FL 33036
- We provide high quality, private Snorkeling, Sightseeing, Sandbar, Sunset Cruises and Eco Tours. Our custom crowd free boating trips are packed with so much fun you may just want to join us again before you leave! Up to 6 passengers per boat.
- FOUNDER'S PARK AND BEACH
- U.S 1, Mile Marker 86.5, Bayside Islamorada FL 33036
- Many activities at this well-maintained waterfront park are free to out-of-town guests who bring their hotel room keys. The park is equipped with playgrounds, a sandy beach, fishing pier and a skate park for older children.