Islamorada Sightseeing Tours and Things To Do
Islamorada attractions and things to do in the Florida Keys.
- CLEARLY UNIQUE CHARTERS
- 3059006498 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor Watch our video
- Sandbar and Snorkel combo tour: enjoy the best of both worlds split your time between snorkeling first and relaxing at the world famous Islamorada sandbar next, play with some water toys, lay out and tan, or enjoy a cold beverage all included!
- FOUNDER'S PARK AND BEACH
- U.S 1, Mile Marker 86.5, Bayside Islamorada FL 33036
- Many activities at this well-maintained waterfront park are free to out-of-town guests who bring their hotel room keys. The park is equipped with playgrounds, a sandy beach, fishing pier and a skate park for older children.
- THEATER OF THE SEA
- Mile Marker 84.5 Oceanside Islamorada FL 33036
- Explore local islands and snorkel the coral reef on Theater of the Sea's 4 hour Adventure and Snorkel Cruise that covers 13 miles on the Atlantic Ocean and Florida Bay or Indulge yourself with a romantic Sunset cruise.