Swim with the dolphins in Marathon, Florida Keys
Dolphin encounters in the Middle Florida Keys. Explore the backcountry of the Florida Keys and learn about the wild bottlenose dolphins.
- THEATER OF THE SEA
- 84.5 Oceanside Islamorada FL 33036
- Marine Mammal Adventure Park. Eco tours, swim with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Sting Rays plus, other programs in beautifully landscaped setting. Reservations required for swims. Come Share Our Adventure!
- DOLPHIN CONNECTION AT Hawk's Cay Resort
- 61 Hawk's Cay Blvd Marathon FL 33050
- Come meet our friendly dolphins in the water or on the dry docks at Hawk's Cay Resort! Amazing interaction encounters for resort & non-resort guests. One of our biggest missions is inspiring conservation of natural resources & making dreams come true!
- DOLPHIN RESEARCH CENTER
- 58901 Overseas Highway, MM 59 Grassy Key FL 33050
- 305-289-1121 Fax 305-743-7627
- Experience fintastic family fun with our dolphins & sea lions. Narrated behavior sessions & educational presentations every half hour mean something's always happening! Dolphin Encounters, & other exciting interactive programs are available too!
- HAWKS CAY RESORT, SPA & MARINA
- 61 Hawks Cay Blvd Marathon FL 33050
- 877-700-3598 305-743-7000 Fax 305-743-5215
- Meet our friendly Duck Key locals! Get to know a pod of Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins in their natural habitat at Hawks Cay. Jump in and go for a swim or enjoy an unforgettable dockside encounter. Either way, it's an experience you'll never forget.