Directory of Parks
Lower Keys beaches and parks. Beach & park locations and amenities.
- BAT TOWER
- Mile Marker 17 Sugarloaf Key FL 33042
- In 1929, Businessman Ricter C. Perky built a tower on this property to house bats, which he hoped eat up the island's mosquitoes. The Bat Tower didn't solve the pesky mosquito problem, and today the mosquito populations in the Keys are controlled through
- BIG PINE KEY COMMUNITY PARK
- End of Sands Road, Mile Marker 31 Big Pine Key FL 33043
- Fenced playground, a skate park, restrooms, baseball diamond, hockey/basketball courts, handball courts, tennis courts, bocce courts, walking/running track, big grassy field and picnic tables.
- LOOE KEY NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY Blue Star Operator
- Five Mile Offshore, Oceanside Big Pine Key FL 33043