Big Pine Key Snorkeling & Dive Shops, Lower Keys
Snorkeling in the Lower Keys is a must do trip. Beautiful coral reefs to explore and many different species of tropical fish to see.
- DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK AND FORT JEFFERSON FERRY
- 100 Grinnell Street Key West FL 33040
- Visit a historic, remote eco-treasure 70 miles from Key West. Enjoy snorkeling, birding, pristine beaches & tour Ft. Jefferson. Limited availability, reserve your day trip today!
- BAHIA HONDA STATE PARK
- 36850 Overseas Highway Big Pine Key FL 33043
- Recently named the 2nd most beautiful beach in North America, Bahia Honda has 2 sandy beaches, marina, dive shop, cabins & campsites. Daily snorkel trips to Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary allow you to observe the beautiful reefs of the Florida Keys!
- Captain Hook's Big Pine Key
- 3058729863 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor
- Snorkel the beautiful and famous Looe Key Reef, full of amazing fish and marine life! It's the top-rated diving & snorkeling destination in North America. Come and experience the best Big Pine Key and the Florida Keys have to offer! Blue Star Operator