Big Pine Key Snorkeling & Dive Shops, Lower Keys
Snorkeling in the Lower Keys is a must do trip. Beautiful coral reefs to explore and many different species of tropical fish to see.
- DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK AND FORT JEFFERSON FERRY
- 100 Grinnell Street Key West FL 33040
- 3052947009 Email Website
- #1 Rated Key West Day Trip. Visit a historic eco-treasure aboard The Dry Tortugas National Park Ferry. Enjoy snorkeling, bird watching, pristine beaches, and tours of Fort Jefferson. Limited availability, reserve your trip today!
- LOOE KEY NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY Blue Star Operator
- Five Miles Offshore Oceanside Big Pine Key FL 33043
- Beautiful coral formation named after the H.M.S. Looe, a British ship that foundered on the coral in 1744. See tropical fish, sea fans & coral canyons under protection of the FL Keys Nat'l Marine Sanctuary. Popular w/ snorkelers/seasoned scuba divers.
- Captain Hook's Big Pine Key
- 29675 Overseas Hwy Big Pine Key FL 33043
- 3058729863 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor
- Snorkel the beautiful and famous Looe Key Reef, full of amazing fish and marine life! It's the top-rated diving & snorkeling destination in North America. Come and experience the best Big Pine Key and the Florida Keys have to offer! Blue Star Operator