Big Pine Key Diving & Dive Shops, Lower Florida Keys
Diving & Snorkeling in the Lower Keys is a must do trip. Beautiful coral reefs to explore and many different species of tropical fish to see.
- SEACAMP ASSOCIATION ~ MM 30
- 1300 Big Pine Avenue Big Pine Key FL 33043
- 3058722331 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter Watch our video
- Seacamp on Big Pine is a non-profit marine science education facility offering 4 Camp Sessions, 7-18 days in length. Teens (12-17) can participate in programs like marine science courses, scuba, sailing, and more. Day Camp available for ages 10-13.
- Captain Hook's Big Pine Key
- 29675 Overseas Hwy Big Pine Key FL 33043
- 3058729863 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor
- Just a short boat ride away, discover the stunning Looe Key Reef. It's the top-rated diving & snorkeling destination in North America. You will dive two beautiful locations for one-hour each. Experience the best the Florida Keys have to offer Blue Star Operator
- LOOE KEY NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY Blue Star Operator
- Five Miles Offshore Oceanside Big Pine Key FL 33043
- Beautiful coral formation named after the H.M.S. Looe, a British ship that foundered on the coral in 1744. See tropical fish, sea fans & coral canyons under protection of the FL Keys Nat'l Marine Sanctuary. Popular w/ snorkelers/seasoned scuba divers.
- LOOE KEY REEF RESORT, DIVE CENTER & TIKI BAR Blue Star Operator
- 27340 Overseas Highway Ramrod Key FL 33042
- The most professional dive & snorkel charter boat in the Middle & Lower Keys. We have been sharing the best of the Looe Key Nat'l Marine Sanctuary since 1978-longer than anyone in the area! Join us for a wonderful day on the reef. Offering 2 trips daily.