Key Largo Attractions & Things To Do
Key Largo Florida Keys attractions and things to do.
- HARRY HARRIS PARK AND BEACH
- Beach Road (Turn off U.S. 1 at Burton Drive) Tavernier FL 33037
- 1-888-227-8136 305-295-4385
- JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK Blue Star Operator
- 102601 Overseas Highway, Mile Marker 102.5 Key Largo FL 33037
- As 1 of Florida's most fascinating natural parks, this preserve includes The Coral Reef Theater, reconstruction of a living reef in a 30,000 gallon aquarium, snorkeling, diving, glassbottom boat tours, kayak, canoe, & other rentals, camping, fishing, etc!
- SPIEGEL GROVE
- Atlantic Ocean Key Largo FL
- A large shipwreck approximately five miles offshore from Key Largo on the Atlantic side of the Keys. This retired Navy ship is one of the largest ships intentionally sunk to create an artificial reef. The Spiegel Grove rests on its starboard side near Dix