Key Largo Sightseeing Tours & Things to do
Key Largo Florida Keys sightseeing, tours and things to do.
- KEY LARGO COMMUNITY PARK
- Laguana Avenue (Turn off U.S. 1 at Mile Marker 99. Key Largo FL 33037
- This huge park has it all: playground, ball fields, tennis courts, volleyball court, and more. It is co-located with the Jacobs Aquatics Center pool facility.
- OCEAN DIVERS
- 103800 Overseas Highway Key Largo FL 33037
- Explore the Everglades National Park. Diving, snorkeling, paddleboard, kayak, waverunners, eco-tours, parasailing and more. Experience spectacular sunsets on our sensational sunset cruises. Experience the Florida Keys in our one-stop watersport operation!
- Clearly Unique Charters
- 83413 Overseas Hwy, Whale Harbor Marina Islamorada FL 33036
- Sandbar and Snorkel combo tour: enjoy the best of both worlds split your time between snorkeling first and relaxing at the world famous Islamorada sandbar next, play with some water toys, lay out and tan, or enjoy a cold beverage all included!
- JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK
- 102601 Overseas Highway, Mile Marker 102.5 Key Largo FL 33037
- (305) 451-6300
- As 1 of Florida's most fascinating natural parks, this preserve includes The Coral Reef Theater, reconstruction of a living reef in a 30,000 gallon aquarium, snorkeling, diving, glassbottom boat tours, kayak, canoe, & other rentals, camping, fishing, etc!