Key Largo Sightseeing Tours & Things to do
Key Largo Florida Keys sightseeing, tours and things to do.
- Pirate's Choice ~ Snorkel the Reef!
- 99701 Overseas Hwy, Slip #70 Key Largo FL 33037
- 3058965555 E-mail Website
- Facebook Watch our video
- A custom 52-foot ketch sailing vessel. She sails daily out of Marina Del Mar in Key Largo offering two-hour sunset sails or four-hour snorkel trips at the reef. Available for overnight and extended voyages.
- South Dade Marina & Eco Adventures
- 54400 S Dixie Hwy Key Largo FL 33037
- 3052478730 E-mail Website
- Eco-enthusiasts' adventures! Explore a series of marked kayak / canoe trails through shallow, pristine waters, as well as Manatee Bay and Short Key. Kayaking, Paddle, Eco-Sailing & Eco-Tours - NO Power Boats are permitted.
- KEY LARGO COMMUNITY PARK
- Laguana Avenue (Turn off U.S. 1 at Mile Marker 99. Key Largo FL 33037
- This huge park has it all: playground, ball fields, tennis courts, volleyball court, and more. It is co-located with the Jacobs Aquatics Center pool facility.