Key Largo Sightseeing Tours & Things to do
Key Largo Florida Keys sightseeing, tours and things to do.
- JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK Blue Star Operator
- 102601 Overseas Highway, Mile Marker 102.5 Key Largo FL 33037
- As 1 of Florida's most fascinating natural parks, this preserve includes The Coral Reef Theater, reconstruction of a living reef in a 30,000 gallon aquarium, snorkeling, diving, glassbottom boat tours, kayak, canoe, & other rentals, camping, fishing, etc!
- KEY LARGO COMMUNITY PARK
- Laguana Avenue (Turn off U.S. 1 at Mile Marker 99. Key Largo FL 33037
- This huge park has it all: playground, ball fields, tennis courts, volleyball court, and more. It is co-located with the Jacobs Aquatics Center pool facility.
- Clearly Unique Charters
- 3059006498 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor Watch our video
- Sandbar and Snorkel combo tour: enjoy the best of both worlds split your time between snorkeling first and relaxing at the world famous Islamorada sandbar next, play with some water toys, lay out and tan, or enjoy a cold beverage all included!