Key West diving trips, SCUBA & snorkeling info
With all of the Key West diving trips, SCUBA & snorkeling info available on the internet, choosing which service is right for you is the hard part. Let FloridaKeys.com help you make your decision. Below is a list of local businesses that provide SCUBA diving and snorkeling services in Key West. Whether youre looking for dive certifications, night dives, wreck dives, coral reef dives, or snorkel trips, FloridaKeys.com has what youre looking for:
- CAPTAIN HOOK'S DIVE KEY WEST
- 8004260707 3052963823 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor Watch our video
- Our years of experience earn us the reputation of being Key West's most professional dive charter operation. Travel aboard Key West's fastest dive boat. With coral reef, wreck and night dives, see the sights of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary! Blue Star Operator
- CAPTAIN'S CORNER DIVE CENTER
- Booth & Boat: 631 Greene Street Key West FL 33040
- Dive our 46ft Newton Dive Boat! AM Vandenberg Wreck & PM Reef Dives daily. PADI 5 Star Training Center & Key West's #1 Dive Training facility since 1985. We offer Discover Scuba Courses, Specialty Courses, OW certification though DM. Classes start Daily
- LOST REEF ADVENTURES
- 261 Margaret Street Key West FL 33040
- Diving or snorkeling the Keys? We have been servicing the Keys from the historic seaport in Key West for 30 years! We offer twice daily diving and snorkeling excursions, scuba instruction, as well as a full line of scuba equipment for sale and rent.
- SCUBA Diving
- 626 Josephine Parker Rd Key West FL 33040
- 8883525397 3054427650
- Venture out to the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary to experience the unique coral gardens and wreck dives off of Key West. Our captains will equip you with gear if needed, and guide you to the best dive spots. Training classes are available, too!