Nature tours, kayaking and eco-tours in Key West
The nature tours, kayaking, and eco-tours in Key West are a must while visiting the Florida Keys area. Whether youre interested in shark tours, dolphin encounters, visiting the Dry Tortugas, watersports, or kayaking through the backcountry, you can find information about it on FloridaKeys.com. Below are the listings for nature tours, kayaking and eco-tours in Key West.
- KAYAK TOURS AND RENTALS - LAZY DOG KAYAK
- Hurricane Hole Marina, mile marker 4.2 on US1 Key West FL 33040
- 3052959898 Email Website
- Kayak over calm waters & through the mangroves. We offer a 2 hr eco-tour, 4 hr kayak & snorkel eco-tour, or rent & go on your own (map included)! Great for beginners or experienced paddlers. Single & double kayaks. Free transportation for all tours
- DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK AND FORT JEFFERSON FERRY
- 100 Grinnell Street Key West FL 33040
- 8006340939 3052947009 Email Website
- #1 Rated Key West Day Trip. Visit a historic eco-treasure aboard The Dry Tortugas National Park Ferry. Enjoy snorkeling, bird watching, pristine beaches, and tours of Fort Jefferson. Limited availability, reserve your trip today!