Nature tours, kayaking and eco-tours in Key West
The nature tours, kayaking, and eco-tours in Key West are a must while visiting the Florida Keys area. Whether youre interested in shark tours, dolphin encounters, visiting the Dry Tortugas, watersports, or kayaking through the backcountry, you can find information about it on FloridaKeys.com. Below are the listings for nature tours, kayaking and eco-tours in Key West.
- KAYAK TOURS AND RENTALS - LAZY DOG KAYAK
- Hurricane Hole Marina, mile marker 4.2 on US1 Key West FL 33040
- Kayak over calm waters & through the mangroves. We offer a 2 hr eco-tour, 4 hr kayak & snorkel eco-tour, or rent & go on your own (map included)! Great for beginners or experienced paddlers. Single & double kayaks. Free transportation for all tours
- DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK AND FORT JEFFERSON FERRY
- 100 Grinnell Street Key West FL 33040
- 8006340939 3052947009
- Visit a historic, remote eco-treasure 70 miles from Key West. Enjoy snorkeling, birding, pristine beaches & tour Ft. Jefferson. Exclusive Offer: Save $25 on 2 adult tickets Sept 8 - Dec 16, 2020.