Nature tours, kayaking and eco-tours in Key West
The nature tours, kayaking, and eco-tours in Key West are a must while visiting the Florida Keys area. Whether youre interested in shark tours, dolphin encounters, visiting the Dry Tortugas, watersports, or kayaking through the backcountry, you can find information about it on FloridaKeys.com. Below are the listings for nature tours, kayaking and eco-tours in Key West.
- BACKCOUNTRY KAYAKING TOURS
- Sugarloaf Key Marina, MM17 Sugarloaf Key FL 33042
- Enjoy one of the most unique kayak tours in the Lower Keys. Peaceful remote island tours in the backcountry waters of Sugarloaf Key. View bird & marine life, swim, or walk a remote beach at low tide. Reasonable prices for up to 6 people. Families welcome.
- CLEARLY UNIQUE CHARTERS - CLEAR KAYAK/ SNORKELING ADVENTURES
- 3057478651 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter TripAdvisor Watch our video
- Experience the unspoiled, back country like never before in our 100% clear kayaks! Depart from Key West aboard our 33 ft catamaran, which offers speed, stability, seating, & shade for your convenience & comfort! Complimentary snorkel gear also available.
- DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK AND FORT JEFFERSON FERRY
- 100 Grinnell Street Key West FL 33040
- 8006340939 3052947009
- Visit a historic, remote eco-treasure 70 miles from Key West. Enjoy snorkeling, birding, pristine beaches & tour Ft. Jefferson. Limited availability, reserve your day trip today!
- KAYAK TOURS AND RENTALS - LAZY DOG KAYAK
- Hurricane Hole Marina, mile marker 4.2 on US1 Key West FL 33040
- Kayak over calm waters & through the mangroves. We offer a 2 hr eco-tour, 4 hr kayak & snorkel eco-tour, or rent & go on your own (map included)! Great for beginners or experienced paddlers. Single & double kayaks. Free transportation for all tours