Key West dolphin tours and encounters
Key West dolphin tours and encounters allow you to get up close and personal with wild dolphins in their natural habitat. Some dolphin encounters include snorkeling, diving, and nature tours as well. Experience the thrill of seeing and swimming among wild bottlenose dolphins during Key West dolphin tour sand encounters. Below is a list of dolphin encounters available in Key West:
- SUNSET WATERSPORTS
- 201 William Street Key West FL 33040
- 8553 3052962554 Fax 3052941500
- Sunset Watersports has the most watersports activities in Key West - such as parasailing, waverunners, snorkeling, sunset cruise, dinner cruise, the "Do It All," boat rentals, dolphin trips and Smathers Beach pass. Family owned and operated since 1984.
- THEATER OF THE SEA
- 84.5 Oceanside Islamorada FL 33036
- Marine Mammal Adventure Park. Eco tours, swim with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Sting Rays plus, other programs in beautifully landscaped setting. Reservations required for swims. Come Share Our Adventure!
- DOLPHINS PLUS
- 101900 Overseas Hwy Key Largo FL 33037
- 18773652683 3054514060
- We offer many marine mammal interaction programs, including Guided and Structured Dolphin Swims, and Shallow Water Encounters. Programs designed for individuals interested in learning about marine mammals in a safe, natural seawater environment.
- Florida Keys Swim with Dolphins Tour and Ticket
- 101425 Overseas Highway #241 Key Largo FL 33037
- 8006675524 3055014898
- WANT TO SWIM WITH DOLPHINS OR SEE WILD DOLPHINS? WE HAVE BOTH! Plus, we have a Van pick up from any location in Key West to Islamorada for the swim with dolphin program. Get $5 Off with Reservation. Use Code: KWCVB$5OFF. Code Not Valid During High Season