Key West dolphin tours and encounters
Key West dolphin tours and encounters allow you to get up close and personal with wild dolphins in their natural habitat. Some dolphin encounters include snorkeling, diving, and nature tours as well. Experience the thrill of seeing and swimming among wild bottlenose dolphins during Key West dolphin tour sand encounters. Below is a list of dolphin encounters available in Key West:
- THEATER OF THE SEA
- 84.5 Oceanside Islamorada FL 33036
- Marine Mammal Adventure Park. Eco tours, swim with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Sting Rays plus, other programs in beautifully landscaped setting. Reservations required for swims. Come Share Our Adventure!
- BAREFOOT BILLY'S DOLPHIN & SNORKEL
- 719 Palm Ave Key West FL 33040
- 3059003088 E-mail Website
- Facebook TripAdvisor Instagram
- Explore the Backcountry & Meet the Wildlife! Cruise out to hidden reefs and sponge gardens aboard a 45 ft powercat with plenty of shade. Snorkel the Keys' shallow, warm waters, and meet our friendly, local wild dolphin pods in their natural environment! This family-friendly trip includes snacks, soft drinks, water, and beers.
- DOLPHINS PLUS
- 101900 Overseas Hwy Key Largo FL 33037
- 18773652683 3054514060
- We offer many marine mammal interaction programs, including Guided and Structured Dolphin Swims, and Shallow Water Encounters. Programs designed for individuals interested in learning about marine mammals in a safe, natural seawater environment.
- SUNSET WATERSPORTS
- 201 William Street Key West FL 33040
- 8553 3052962554
- Sunset Watersports has the most watersports activities in Key West - such as parasailing, waverunners, snorkeling, sunset cruise, dinner cruise, the "Do It All," boat rentals, dolphin trips and Smathers Beach pass. Family owned and operated since 1984.