Activities for kids and families in Key West
Believe it or not, there are plenty of activities for kids and families in Key West. Most museums are child friendly and the Key West beaches allow children of all ages, even those over 18! There are plenty of Key West tours and Key West events to choose from as well. Research the available activities for kids and families in Key West before your vacation to help you plan your itinerary.
- SEACAMP ASSOCIATION ~ MM 30
- 1300 Big Pine Avenue Big Pine Key FL 33043
- 3058722331 E-mail Website
- Facebook Twitter Watch our video
- Seacamp on Big Pine is a non-profit marine science education facility offering 4 Camp Sessions, 7-18 days in length. Teens (12-17) can participate in programs like marine science courses, scuba, sailing, and more. Day Camp available for ages 10-13.
- SOUTHERNMOST POINT BUOY
- Whitehead and South Street Key West FL 33040
- Only 90 miles from Cuba. Make sure you visit the Southernmost Point in the Continental USA.